How to Apply
The Selection process is carried out in two steps.
Step I: SNAP Test
- Each student desirous of admission to SIBM,Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Simultaneously, register online to SIBM Pune by paying additional Rs. 1000/-
- Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIBM, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in selection process at SIBM, Pune.
Step II: Selection Process at SIBM, Pune
- Short-listed Applicants based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune. Short listed candidates are announced via a web-link on SIBM Pune’s website as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for GE-PIWAT. The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only.
This process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be cancelled without assigning the reason.Important Instructions
- In all correspondence with SIBM -Pune, candidates must mention their SNAP ID, legible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent.
- Authorised SNAP Admit Card must be produced for appearing in the selection process.
- Short-listed candidates for Step II (GE-PIWAT) will be announced on SIBM Pune’s web site as per the schedule published
- Merit list will be published on the SIBM, Pune website as per the schedule published
- All enquiries related to admission can be made to Landline Number:- 02039116008/76/77
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org