GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Symbiosis Institute of Management (SIBM), Pune publishes SAMVAD, a double blind peer reviewed biannual International Journal with p-ISSN 2249-1880, e-ISSN 2348-5329.
SAMVAD invites you to submit research papers, articles, case studies, book reviews or abstract of Ph.D. Theses submitted, to be published in the June 2016 issue.
In all the cases content must demonstrate novelty, understanding or application to the field of Management Science.
- The Manuscript should be in good English using MS Word, Times New Roman-12 Font size with single spacing.
- Abstract should be of 200 words with 3-4 key words given at the end.
- Include Tables, Graphs, Footnotes, Endnotes, and References at the appropriate places in the text and Bibliographies should be given at end of the Manuscript. There should be1 cm. margin on all sides of the page.
- Do not paginate your text.
- Subsections in the paper should be numbered as 1.1 (then 1.1.1, 1.1.2,..), 1.2,..
- Proper acknowledgement should be made in case of cited material. Permission should be obtained for any copyrighted material quoted in the text or used in preparing tables or graphs. They can be numbered in alphabetic order or in order of appearance in the document. When referring to them in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets as .
- The papers received for publications (other than Ph. D. abstracts) will be sent to subject experts (reviewers) for the review. Their remarks in turn (involving corrections, resubmission etc.) will be communicated to the contributor and will be asked to resubmit in a reasonable time.
- The Paper will be accepted for publication only after it gets duly refereed.
- The papers rejected by referees will be returned to the authors.
- Total length of the research paper should not exceed 10 pages or 3000 words (includes maximum 2 to 3 Charts/Table/Figures in total).
- Articles and Book reviews can be of maximum 6 pages.
- Bibliography should be in APA (American Psychological Association) style.
This Journal or any part of it cannot be reproduced in any form without the permission of the publisher. All data, views, opinions, etc. that are published in this Journal are the sole responsibility of the individual author. Neither the Publisher nor the Editor is in any way responsible for it. The Author is solely responsible for taking permission from earlier publications for inclusion in their paper. The Journal shall not be responsible for any copyright infringement.