Corporate Interface Team, SIBM Pune successfully completed its flagship event Arcturus 2019 - The Leadership Conclave. The event, conducted over 2nd and 3rd August, invited distinguished guests from reputed organisations. With the onset of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, it is imperative that students understand how evolving technologies are going to affect their businesses and careers. Keeping this thought in mind, this year’s theme was titled ‘Digitalization: People, Technology and Services’.
The event was a successful platform to bring together leading organisations including Intel, Zomato, Vodafone India, Shuttl, Wipro Limited, Johnson & Johnson, Flipkart, Coca-Cola, Swiggy, Rockwell Automation, Inc., OYO and GoAir, on a common platform, to discuss on themes such as Phygital Channels and The Digital Workplace. Following is a list of the esteemed guests we hosted for Arcturus 2019.
- Mr. Sumeet Verma - Director Strategy, Intel India (Keynote Topic: Innovation for India’s digital economy)
- Mr. Steven Murray - Global Head, Recruitment & People Development, Zomato (Keynote Topic: In a fast-paced world, how to avoid becoming redundant)
- Mr. Mehul Damani - Growth Enabler, DO&P & EOT, Retail-CPG-MFG, Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms
- Mr. Sankar Sastry - Vice President - HR, Sr HR Business Partner for Technology Shared Services, Vodafone
- Ms. Prerna Bagga - Director, Special Initiative, Shuttl
- Mr. Sandeep Bhattacharya - Head of Corporate Relations & Faculty, SIBM Pune
- Mr. Manish Anandani - Vice President Sales and Professional Marketing India and South Asia Regions, Johnson & Johnson
- Mr. Kapil Vardhan - Sr. Director, Human Resource, Flipkart
- Ms. Simple Juneja - Director, Venturing & Emerging Brands, The Coca-Cola Company
- Ms. Prachee Sonchal - General Manager, HRBP - GoAir
- Mr. Abhishek Misra - HR Leader, Rockwell Automation
- Mr. Sampark A. Sachdeva - Head Sales, OYO
- Mr. Umesh Krishna K - General Manager, Brand Marketing, Swiggy
- Mr. Gaurav Pandey - Founder and CEO, Gaurav Pandey Media Company
Students participated in the event with enthusiasm, adding relevant points to the discussion and raising pertinent questions. The keynote speeches and panel discussions have given the students a real-life outlook on issues related to digitalization.
Further to this, Arcturus 2019 was featured in an article published by Hindustan Times, on their website's Campus Connect section.