On behalf of the Symbiosis International (Deemed University), a two day 'International Conference on Advances in Business Management' hosted at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Lavale-Pune on December 14 & 15, 2018.
Designed to bring together a galaxy of academicians and practitioners on one platform, the main objective of this conference is to turn the spotlight on current and future advances in business management ideas and practices.
- to understand issues and challenges in the research in the field of business and management from around the world.
- to draw some guidelines that can be useful in approaching the concept of the business model in a well-structured way, providing an in-depth investigation of the various research streams and perspectives.
- to disseminate knowledge and share experience in dealing with advances in business and management
- to understand appropriate and effective strategies in dealing with opportunities, threats, and challenges in business management amidst fast changing environmental concerns.
- to provide an opportunity to sponsoring organizations and practitioners gain actionable insights through discussions with renowned panelists.
- to create an opportunity for researchers to publish their research papers in highly reputed scholarly indexed journals without much waiting time.
- Jacob Dahl Rendtorff - Dr. scient. adm.(doctor scientiarum administrationis), Ph.D, Mag. art. & Diplom Pol. Lektor (MSK), Senior Associate Professor, Institute for Samfundsvidenskab og Erhverv Department of Social Sciences and Business Roskilde University, Denmark
- Prof. Dr. Koen Vandenbempt - Chairman Department of Management, University of Antwerpen, Faculty of Applied Economics Dept. Management - Belgium
- Dr. Meenakshi Rishi - Professor of Economics at Seattle University, Director of the International Development Internship Program at SU
- Dr. Niranjan Chipalkatti - Professor of Accounting at Seattle University, Chair of the Department of Accounting at Seattle University
- ROSKILDE UNIVERSITY Management and Organization Research Group Denmark
- SEATTLE UNIVERSITY Albers School of Business & Economics Seattle University
- NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY LONDON
- CARLETON UNIVERSITY Sprott School of Business Ottawa- Canada
- ASTON INDIA CENTRE FOR APPLIED RESEARCH, ASTON UNIVERSITY Birmingham,UK