Guest speakers from renowned business schools globally visit SIBM Pune for taking guest lectures on various relevant subjects. This practice helps our students in gaining a global exposure to management and benchmark themselves with schools and practices globally.
Some of the eminent speakers include:
- Prof. Niranjan Chipalkatti, Professor and Chair, Accounting, Seattle University, USA
- Prof. Pawan Budhwar, Aston Business School, Aston University, Professor, U.K.
- Dr. Alain Guiette, Professor, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Dr. Prashanta Dey, Professor, Aston Buisness School, U.K.
- Dr. Rajat Roy, Associate Professor, Bond University, Australia
- Prof. Sandeep Krishnamurthy, Dean, University of Washington - School of Business, Bothell, USA
- Dr. N.Chidambran, Associate Professor, Fordham University, New York,USA
- Prof. Jayaraman Krishnaswamy, Associate Professor, Taylor's Business School, Malaysia
- Prof. Govind Iyer, Heshel Anderson Endowed Professor, University of North Texas, USA
- Dr. Meenakshi Rishi, Professor of Economics at Seattle University, USA
- Dr. Chinmoy Ghosh, Gladstein Professor, University of Connecticut, USA
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Niraj, Associate Professor, Weatherhead School of Management, USA
- Prof. Dr. Cornelius Herstatt, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Germany
- Dr. Chih-Peng Chu, Professor, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
- Dr. Kishore Kulkarni, Professor of Economics, Metropolitan State University of Denver, USA
- Rituparna Parihar, Vice President, Bank of New York Mellon, USA
- Dr Rajesh Ingle, Director Marketing, True Presence, Baltimore, USA
- Prof. Dr. Koen Vandenbempt, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Dr. Jacob Dahl Rendtorff, Senior Associate Professor Department of Social Sciences and Business, Roskilde University, Denmark